How to use WhatsApp via your computer
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook. It allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and other media, documents, and user location.
WhatsApp Messenger allows access via your phone and your computer.
To access WhatsApp via your PC:
- Open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge browser.
- Open the Chats screen and select Menu and then WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code on web.whatsapp.com by using the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- WhatsApp will open on your computer and you will be able to access. Due to browser limitations, some features may be missing on WhatsApp Web.
To Logout From WhatsApp for Web
- Click on the three-dot menu above the chats list on the left-hand side of the screen. The interface will show you the devices you've logged in to WhatsApp.
- Click on logout